What to bring to treatment
Here is a list of items to bring with you upon admission:
What you must bring:
1. Proof of identification (driver’s license, etc.).
2. Insurance card (if we are billing insurance) or payment for services.
3. Prescription medication in original bottles to last 30 days.
We encourage you to bring your phone with you to be used during the creation of your Continuing Care plan. It will be kept securely locked away until time for your discharge planning.
Other items you will need and may bring:
1. Personal items (tooth brush, deodorant, makeup, insect repellent, etc.)
2. Comfortable clothing. . . jeans, sturdy shoes, etc.
3. AA or NA Books
4. Recovery or spiritual books
5. Non-prescription medications such as aspirin, antacids, multi-vitamins, etc.
6. Paper, envelopes, stamps
7. Fishing equipment
8. Drinks and snacks i.e. sodas or juice, candy and chips and water bottles
9. Laundry Detergent
10. Laundry Bag
12. Alarm Clock without Radio
13. Umbrella/Rain gear
14. Yoga Mat